Monday, January 09, 2012

my father and exam

alhamdulillah..day 2 of exam..
kuek2

3 papers done already..bai2 the 3 papers..i hope all of u will be fine,doing well...ya Allah,moga2 penanda kertas exam ku nanti baik2 belaka,linean je nak bg markah..pls Allah..im sooooo scared actually..coz the 3 papers are really really give us heart block..unexpected questions..long situation, longggg question,but just need simple answer within short time..ouch!!!
'cik mimi,hang da final yr,kene la pk cara dr.bukan pk cara student'..ok,fine.cara dr pk,kene tup2 tup2 zazzzz sume keluar ok..hang nak pk lagu mana student pk?toksah la.hang da terlpas keretapi..baik hang pi lari kejaq balik..

so,that's what am doing now..want to recover my so-called-pain-past-paper..hek...2 exams coming tomorrow and lusa...doa for me plsss....

i have 2 more days to say sayonara msia..but,b4 said that, i want to make sure my self happy with what am doing in the exam..satisfaction with the exam..wpun the exams mcm ............beng2...........

and what make me happy?hihi
i have  a romantic dad who was really shy (i guess) to talk in front..so he inbox my fb..here is his message:



  • salam anak babah
  • dah habis exam. mcm mana dgn exam. semoga diberi allah ketenangan dan kelapangan semasa menghadapi exam. salam sayang daripada babah


this is his message just now after my 3rd paper, when i (and housemate) terus tido berjamaah at home after had this spinal headache and shock.heh~

so,tomorrow is my 4th paper..and after did discussion with frens just now, ada satu miskol from babah juge..he~jarang sbnrnye baba nak ckp through phone..bcz he's not that type..and know what, he just want to call me to wish me luck and everything when my mother is not around..(i mean,ibu time tu anta bibik gi kinik,so baba duk umah ngan adik2)..romantic x???hewhewhew
syukur masih dikurniakan seorg ayah yg romantic gini..kan best kalo baba sllau mcmni,cool je...hihi..

ok,to all readers..pls make doa for me?plsss....
syukran:)


                                                                 




No comments: