Wednesday, January 04, 2012

another tears


sob2..
another tears coming down this morning when i have to wait for more than 1 hour as promise to get my new passport..to be exact, 3 hours i waited in the pejabat imigeresen putrajya when suddenly the whole bangunan was black-out!!!huaaaaa!!!!!!seriously i waa really sad and can't hide my emotion...

unfortunately the pegawai yg besar and muka grg itu sgt la sombong suruh sy tunggu even though xde org nak collect passport yg depa yg da siap.hukz..xsuka abg tuh!!!!!menci2!!


and fortunately pegawai yg excellently did rapport with me was very concern and asked my number so he will check it by himself involuntarily..and he said, my passport is ready to be taken out, just the matter of tibe2 black-out menyebabkan i can't get my pasport from the abg yg baik tuh!!!!huaaa!!!!seriously i was talking like a baby who just cried sbb da geram sggt!


pls la..to be a good people, why not kite senyum, ckp perkara yg baik, ramah and mesra to other people?susah sgt ke??

No comments: