Thursday, September 22, 2011

small part of life as woman

few minutes b4 class kjap lagi stat..
i was thinking a bit..
my experience recently gi beraya umah org..

to be exact, she is my mother's friend, quite close to our family..she's very rich businesswoman, with 2 kids complete family i guess, ve her own scarf business and quite wealthy jugak la..
so,expect to her house to gi beraya and have some food for dinner..(haha,its only me..i dunno why,but somehow my stomach was craving for food especially rendang lemang nasi impit kuah kacang mee soto u name it :)

unfortunately, expect the unexpected..it was a sad story actually. baru je tahu,she was traumatized to cook and she didnt really prepared food for us.she took the whole day to prepare mee jawa, but then, x jadik and she just throw away the food like that. and end up buat cucur ubi and serve to us. then,her husband went out for a while and bought roti arab and kuah kari kambing ass add on meals..huhu..

my main point is,as woman, nak xnak,u ve to know how to cook, how to serve ur family (main important thing), how to serve the guest coming to ur house and all female stuff yg lain. its quite embarrassing for her actually, and i think she feel bad and sad..poor her..
yeah,she have everything..big house,big comapany,alhamdulillah praise to Allah nikmat Dia bagi..

i can make my mom as my idol..well,she is a very good cook. u name it,she can cook very well. even nasi dah mentah tgk masak tu pun dia boleh repair. if me,hoho...maaflah laling...

last few days we had this open house for my relative buat tahlil and small makan2 to celebrate syawal..well,as usual, my mom is the chef in the house, make sure everything was ready the day before the event..rendang, nasi impit,kuah kacang,smbal ayam..well,the main menu is nasi ayam..yeah,me and wani and nana and ain of course tolong ibu masak2..and on that day,not much to do except potong2 kuih and settle everything..everyone love the meals=)alhamdulillah,habis xde pembaziran berlaku..

and i was remember when the time nenek belah babah suruh ibu masakkan gulai itik or somthing before kahwin..just to testing ibu la tu...ibu xpenah pun masak gulai itik tu,but then,with the confidence and good technique, she made it. and nenek happy with her. then they get married,,hehe

hopfully my mother in law xletakkan syarat yg ketat sblm kawen..huhu~
(ok,that's my naughty imagination je..hihi)

No comments: