Sunday, September 04, 2011

post syawal

alhamdulillah..
today is sunday,and amazingly im here in putrajaya..baru smpai after isyak tadi..selalunye ill drive on monday morning, but then,i decided to go back early (xla awal sgt pun kan), just to get back my mood..
mood to study after a week of raya holiday..
mood to get tune with my study surrounding..
to get rid my bad mood...
to cool down myself..

well,just a reminder..im a student..a medical student..i love medicine..who love me have to love medicine..bcz why?bcz medicine needs me more..medicine need me to make a lot of sacrifices..medicine teach me to be strong,so do people around me..medicine teach me to be selfish in order to get the knowledge..i ve to prioritize medicine than going home and have dinner with the whole family..bcz im a medical student..

and yet am not working...if im a doctor, a working not anymore a student, the demand will increase..i ve to prioritize my patient, my work rather than myself, my family..bcz why?bcz i choose medicine..this is medicine life..

so,pls understand me..

i want to be a safe and good muslim doctor..do encourage and help me along the way to fulfill my ambition..
tq for ur dua..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chaiyok chaiyok ^^ Be a gud Muslimah doctor:D