Saturday, March 12, 2011

bersangka baik

things didn't really come as expected..
things didn't really happen as we plan..

well, today, i feel sad..ya,am not going to tell it here bcz wah,so many readers ma!!i thought my blog will be read by me and person i know who will read my blog..nmpknye, those ppl i didnt wish to read, will read it..hem..

know what,i feel like the world didn't really be fair with me..not really the world, i mean,the people..how can i say ya?

after a while ive been thinking,my conclusion is, 'ya hatiku,bersangka baiklah dengan Allah.kerna Allah da aturkan segalanya untukmu.even what im facing now is part of His plan.who am i to against Him?even,its hard..yeah,it's hard,painful,i ve no word to describe it anymore.i ve been crying,but for what?

Hidup adalah ujian membuat pilihan..


silent is better than words..is it?


i just need my best friend.but she's too far away.i need u!!!

No comments: