Friday, December 16, 2011

im 23 yo today

alhamdulillah, masih diberi nikmat usia dari Allah untuk meneruskan hidup yg masih bersisa..as usual, am alone in my room, celebrating my birthday with my favourite kuih lidah buaya and a bottle of ribena..got few messges from  those most important people in my life..tq Allah 4 sending me these people..

but yeah, this year, i didn't get the phone call from someone, who will called me most of every year since i was small to wish me hb..yeah, bit conflict here and there..misunderstanding and miss everything..i wish i could run away right now, join the marathon competition or what not anything that can distract me from this small arguments. it's small but it's like pus you know..very small when we see at the surface, but after wound debridement, u won't believe those puss yg accumulate dlm tu..but tq for the short message..

well,still am alone in this world..i feel am alone like what ive been feeling few months back..it hurts me again and again..why r?

perhaps this is the balasan for me , a reminder mungkin sbb sy selalu lalai?

oh almighty god,please help me, bless me, bless my family and my friends so that we can together happily living in this world, and together making pahala to enter ur jannah..


-am old already ;(`

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ribena jgan minum ..ada fatwa mengatakan ribena tu haram..so please careful