Monday, November 14, 2011

.my life.

sumtimes in life, u didn't always feel good..
hidup bak roda,kjap kat atas,kjap turun bwh..
well, i feel that too..

and now my roda i feel it's di bwh..
that's what i feel by the way..
am not feel happy.

im just a normal girl..
with so many big dreams..
yeah i know, am a daughter to my parents..am also a student..am also a human being..
i know i've a responsibility as a daughter, student, human..
but pls treat me as a normal human being!
a human that have feelings and want her right!!

sy bukan seorang manusia yg hidup untuk memuaskan hati pihak2 lain..
sy x mampu untuk hidup untuk dinilai pada mata manusia
sy x mampu  hidup utk org 'melihat' sy
sy x suka itu
sy penat untuk hidup pada nilaian manusia..
serius,penat melayan karenah manusia..
and i feel that's very unfair u did to me..

our thought is different..
i can't fullfill ur demand..
u also can't fulfill my demand..
bcoz we have opposite thought..
u always think about people...
which i didn't care much...
but i did care my feelings..
u didn't care my feelings..
and it hurts..



kenapa ye things like this happen to me?
when i think deep, it's life actually...
i ve to accept that..
when i know it's going to be 'chronic'
i don't have any prevention for this..

but what i know:

pergantungan hanya pada dia yg satu..
bukan pada tiang yg boleh bengkok..
bukan pada manusia yg tak tetap hatinye..
...Allah...


may Allah ease my way, my life..i need my life..
my life is short..
am not going to waste a SINGLE single of it..





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who r u refer to?