Tuesday, October 04, 2011

dilemma

if u perasan, ive put a new column on the right side of my blog..blogs for dr..
why i put it on?
simple..coz i want to feel their experience of being a ho,mo and so on..
where i get it?
tq to prof google..

am in dilemma..byk mende come across my head..like bang2!!!
i try to think and imagine who am i in 5 years time..i can't imagine, yet my brain can't process the message..(sbb br kene bash kaw2 dgn dr time exam td?..hehe)

where am i that time?finish my mo?where i did my ho?sabah?after mo what do u want to do?am i married that time?sume nye masuk dlm pale mcm ibu ngah pancut paip siram pokok bunga..bertalu2..sakit..

so,instead of am thinking about my future, i realized that im still a medical student, thank you ALLAH!!!who can still make mistake along this medical journey, who can still have the time with my family, who still have the time to jalan2, and think about the next vacation and still have the time to enjoy my cooking and food..

and everything will change next year, with Allah's permission..insyaAllah..am will end my student's life..(sedih!!)

but before that, i have to face another 2 big,REAL BIG EXAMs aka PROFESSIONAL EXAM II (january 2012) and PROFESSIONAL EXAM III (jun 2012).. xsampai 3 bulan je lg..gulp2!!less than 3 month you!!!!

oh,no..so,ive to set my goal..short term goal might be: blaja btol2 for this current posting (o&g) and another 2 postings waiting for you  my dear mimi..fighting!!!u might not have plenty of time to revise back sume2 yg da blaja b4 ni..but then,be cool..jgn stress2 k..

oh God, please help me through this way..i need strength and support from u..may Allah bless me and my frends to be a good knowledgeable dr..ameen..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GooD LuCk aWk (:

Anonymous said...

student lagi...fighting!!!