Friday, April 08, 2011

...

today is friday and im still in putrajaya.
early in the morning, i woke up with full spirit, energetic and pray for this day will gimme bright smile and happiness..yeah,i love friday very much..tenang je rs hati..

but tonyte,after a while, i look into my books,i suddenly cry..i cant keep on looking into my books..i just cry, lucky me to have this single room all myself..yeah,mybe its due to exam..just around the corner, and there are LOTSSSss of stuff yg x disentuh lagi..even yg dah baca pun da lpe..my mom called me and i just dun have the right feeling..she was putting spirit on me,but i didnt really get it..i cant accept it..yeah,she believe i can go through all of this...i dont understand...the words are soo,i dunno...

i keep on crying..the pain is still inside me..i cry for nothing..
the truth is,its just my hormone imbalance..
sekian.

No comments: