Thursday, August 30, 2012

envy


U know the feeling of ‘been taken away’?

Once my friend (A) asked me in the car when we were on our  way to our friend’s wedding  in Segamat. We were talking about our friend (B) who have been engage and will be getting married sooner or later. And mind that A and B were best friend since school time. A didn’t really like the story of B getting engage & married.haha..u know those feelings right?or u don't? ahha..

Same goes to me when A asked me, how is my feeling getting a ‘kaklong’ in the house? Yeah, my brother was getting married u know, 22nd August (his birthdate) few days ago, and suddenly i have a sister.a sister? Yes, an elder sister!(despite me being the eldest sister in the house)

I won’t care actually whether being an elder or not..but the mixed feeling of getting a new member in our family, i think i need time to adjust with that situation. ME ENVY. Really.
What do i feel?

I feel jealous when kaklong called my mother ibu and my dad is baba. And my parents also membahasakan diri masing2 as ibu and baba to kaklong. I feel really jealous when now my mother sits with kaklong despite of me. Me so childish. Aigooooooo
feel jealous when my aunty and uncle talk about kaklong.kah2.
and kaklong is a silent lady whom i just heard few words from her..
and really am appreciated her when she called me kakngah.heh~

Still i feel jealous with kaklong.haha...lawak gak la,rasa mcm budak kecik yg tetibe kehilangan arah.tetibe rasa her parents got another nice new thing and forget about her.haha..bedebush2...tumbuk la muka sendiri..

Well,am adapting my new life, my new family member..maaf atas khilafan dari saya..really, i didn’t mean to avoid u kaklong, but i feel like i need time to adjust myself with the surrounding..

time will heal us. i know we will be a very good friend one day.yeah, one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tu pun nak envy..